Data Rollover Plans
make the most of all your left-over data during the lockdown
As you make video calls and stream movies in the lockdown, some of your data might still be unused thanks to data rollover. Vi™ allows you to take complete ownership of every bit of your unused data & ensure that it is not wasted. In this article let us understand what data rollover is.
what is data rollover?
With Vi™ postpaid, any unused data in your account will be added or rolled over to your next month’s data bank – which you can re-use in next month.
how does It work?
For example, you are on RED Plan with tariff of Rs. 499/month.
This month: You can avail monthly 75 GB data under the plan. Let’s say you used 30 GB. The left over 45 GB gets rolled over to next month
Next Month: You can avail 75 + 45 = 100 GB data next month. If not used completely, the leftover data will be carried forward the month thereafter
data rollover benefits
- Lets you save data and use it for busier months ahead
- Keeps you from paying extra data charges since it is unlikely you would run out of data
- It is free, automatic and doesn’t require you to set it up
mobile plans offering data rollover
If you are a postpaid customer, you will automatically avail the ‘data rollover’ facility on all postpaid plan
All Vi™ postpaid monthly plans for you - priced at Rs. 399, Rs. 499, Rs. 699, Rs. 1099 or your family – priced at Rs. 598, Rs. 749, Rs. 899, Rs. 999 currently offer a data rollover of 200GB every month.
how can you order your favorite plan with data rollover?
- Visit our postpaid connectionpage and select a postpaid plan
- Enter personal details, email address and mobile number
- Select a valid option, based on whether you want to buy a new postpaid connection, port your number or upgrade to postpaid
- Select a number from a pool of available numbers
- Enter your address for SIM delivery
- Choose a delivery date
- Confirm your order
Then enjoy the services from Vi™.