While we veered towards technologically advanced, digitalized games, the good old days of playing traditional games still bring many memories. Board games and classic card games were a big part of our childhood. One such popular single-player card game played with a standard deck of 52 cards is Solitaire. As desktop computers became more prevalent in the 1990s, Microsoft OS offered Solitaire as a built-in game. This beloved classic game, enjoyed for generations, was a total stress buster. Relive the 90's nostalgia by playing Solitaire and many other classic games with a twist on the Vi App!
Vi offers Solitaire Gold, a game of Solitaire that follows the exact rules of the classic game but with one catch! You get only 5 minutes to complete the game or score the highest points.
Vi Games is a fun-filled destination for all Vi users with popular classics, play-along games, multiplayer options, tournaments, and esports.
Here is how to Play Solitaire Gold on the Vi App:
All Vi users can access the Solitaire Gold game via Vi Games on the Vi App.
- From the Vi App homepage, go to Vi Games
- Click on Solitaire Gold from the "Play and Win" section
- Choose from two different modes - "Play with Friends" or "Play Online"
- Each player is assigned 100 coins initially
- Entry into each game mode requires 10 coins
- Clicking on "Play with Friends" lets you create/join a room and play with your friends
- Clicking on "Play Online" searches for other online players available and picks an opponent for you
- Score the highest points within 5 minutes and earn a reward of 20 coins
How to "Play with Friends" online:
By clicking on "Play with friends" you can create a room and share the room code with other friends to join your room. The game begins once both players join with the room code.
Head to Vi Games on the Vi App now for a trip down memory lane while playing Solitaire!