Your search for the best customised plans offering you value for money ends with Vi – the fastest 4G network across India as certified by Ookla, global leader in broadband testing and web-based network diagnostic applications.
GIGAnet is a product of the largest network integration completed in record time and the first-of-its-kind spectrum reframing exercise in the world – it is truly a network that moves with you!
You can join India’s fastest 4G keeping your existing number intact – you can use Mobile Number Portability (MNP) to port your number in 3 simple steps
● Enter personal details like name and the mobile number you want to port
● Confirm order with OTP
What should you be ready with?
Generate the 8-digit UPC and keep it ready with you. To receive your UPC SMS PORT to 1900. Please keep in mind that this unique code is valid for 15 days only, so ensure you port your number within this time frame. Note: For J&K, NE, and Assam service areas a UPC is valid for 30 days.
In case you have requested to port a postpaid number, you will have to submit a copy of your last paid bill along with the porting form [ what is this form? How do customers get it?]. Clear your bill and keep the copy ready.
You will find a complete list of documents that are accepted for address and photo ID proof on the Vi™ website. Check the list and keep photocopies of your documents ready.
A few things to note
● You can request an MNP only if you have completed 90 days on the network of your existing connection
● All your bills with the current service provider should be paid before your request for porting
● For corporate connection, a NOC to port, duly signed and stamped by an authorised signatory of the company is required on the letterhead of the company
● It usually takes 4-7 working days to complete the porting process of an MNP request.
● 2-4 hours are required for SIM activation on the Vi™ network. However, you have nothing to worry about, you will still be on your old network until then