Network coverage refers to the total geographic area covered by a wireless mobile network. It is the area where a wireless signal can be reliably received and transmitted. Telecom operators provide mobile networks with the help of the wireless network infrastructure that consists of a series of cell towers, base stations, and antennas. When a mobile device is switched on and connected to a wireless network, it sends a signal to the nearest cell tower or base station. The cell tower then communicates with the device and connects it to the network, allowing the user to access voice, text, and data services.
The quality of network coverage can depend on several factors, such as the strength of the signal, the frequency bands used, the distance from the nearest cell tower, and any obstacles or interference in the surrounding environment.
With Vi you can expect a reliable high-speed network for all your network requirements. However, if you are facing connectivity troubles, you can use Vi Wi-Fi calling as an alternative.
Here is how to check network coverage of Vi :
Some apps and websites offer network maps based on the area/region you are in. To check the network in your device, you can refer to the below mentioned links and check network in few simple steps:
- Visit any of the listed websites and select country as India and carrier as Vi
- The network map highlights all the locations with good network connectivity
- This way you can accurately measure the mobile network experience you receive on your mobile network
Websites for checking Network Coverage:
All existing Vi users can check the network coverage using the steps mentioned above. Not on Vi yet and looking for a new Vi SIM? Follow a few simple steps to get your Vi number:
- Visit the new connection page on the Vi Website
- Select a plan as per your requirements.
- Enter your area pin code and contact numbers.
- Choose a fancy mobile number or port to Vi.
- Enter the delivery address and complete your order.
- A new Vi SIM will be delivered to you at no extra charges.
Visit the Vi website and blogs for more such informative articles!