Vi™ has rolled out a new set of validity extension plans for prepaid customers. These service validity extension plans are basically ‘open market’, meaning they can be purchased by all subscribers either on the website or on the app.
Vi™ Validity packs are categorised into 2 types:
· Plan Vouchers: These plans are moderately priced and offer a validity period for a prepaid SIM and cannot be used for any data or calling benefits
· All-Rounder Packs: These packs offer the subscribers with a 28 days validity extension along with calling and data benefits
· This plan voucher comes with a validity of 14 days
· It offers users 100 On-Net Night min and Local/National calls @2.5p/sec
· Using the available talk-time balance, the customers may recharge by dialling *121# to extend their account validity
· Normally, if enough talk-time balance is maintained by a subscriber, ₹24 is automatically debited from his/her account with prior intimation. This is a revised tariff plan with revised validity changed from 28 days (previous) to 14 days.
All-Rounder ₹49 Pack:
· If you want to extend your outgoing validity and avail calling and data benefits, this pack is an ideal pick
· The All-Rounder 49 pack comes with a validity period of 28 days, a limited talk-time of ₹38, charged at 2.5p/sec, and offers 100MB data
All-Rounder ₹79 Pack:
· Like the pack above the All-Rounder 79 pack is an extension plan. It comes with a talk-time of ₹64, offering local/national calls @ 1p/sec and 200MB data.
One of the easiest ways to get these plans is through the Vi™ website. All-rounder packs are convenient, affordable and offer you a great deal while including a rate cutter tariff, talk-time and data. Make the most of your prepaid pack by keeping your account active to enjoy uninterrupted outgoing calls.
In order to get a SIM validity extension for your prepaid account and avail talk-time and data benefits,
· Visit our service validity packs page.
· Select your pack (Plan Voucher or All-Rounder packs)
· Once you make your selection, you’ll be redirected to the payment page
· Select the mode of payment such as credit/debit card, net banking, UPI, or wallets
· Click on the ‘Pay Securely’ button
· Once you click on the ‘Pay Securely’ button, you can make a payment by logging in with the required credentials
· After the payment is done, you’ll receive a validity confirmation SMS from Vi™
Once you’ve done so, enjoy access to uninterrupted calls, and data.
Happy Vi™ services to you!