The internet has transformed our lives, work, and interactions with people around us. Internet connectivity is helpful in everyday life, from communication, education, or work, to banking and entertainment. Today, most of us use a WiFi router at our home, offices, or public spaces to access the internet. A WiFi router provides wireless connectivity to connect devices, such as smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc., to the internet. While a WiFi hotspot works at a fixed location, a portable router offers internet connectivity on the go.
Vi offers MiFi, a portable travel-friendly WiFi router that enables a personal hotspot to connect up to 10 WiFi-enabled devices to the internet. The tiny MiFi device is rechargeable and offers 5 to 6 hours of usage on a full charge. MiFi router requires a postpaid SIM card with a postpaid plan to function. Get your Vi postpaid connection here, and start accessing the internet easily with your MiFi router.
Here is How to Use the MiFi router:
- Order your MiFi router from the Vi app or website
- Get a Vi postpaid SIM with an active postpaid plan
- To get started, insert the SIM card into your MiFi device
- Join the Vi MiFi network using the default credentials, set to "admin"
- Link your MiFi device to the Vi App to check plan details
Vi Plans for Portable WiFi:
Vi offers MiFi device and postpaid plans combo to use with the MiFi router that include data and an additional 200 GB of data rollover.
- 399/month: This plan includes 50 GB of data and can be opted for along with the MiFi router.
- 499/month: This plan is another combo offer that includes 90 GB of data and can be bought along the Vi MiFi router.
Order your MiFi device online and conveniently get it home delivered!