How to add a family member to a family plan
Vi™ postpaid plans have been rolling in full swing since the launch of Postpaid plan benefits like bill guarantee, unlimited voice and data calls, SMS and several other roaming, data and entertainment add-on benefits. These plans have made lives super easy for subscribers.
Postpaid covers a huge range of usage needs. Whether they are based on budget, usage limits (data and voice), single plan/multiple users, or on any individual usage.
But the Family postpaid plans have further brought a sea of change in the mobile services arena.
Let us explore below what the family plans provide its subscribers.
Family Plan Benefits
- Family plans are priced at ₹598, ₹749 and ₹999 and allow for the sharing of benefits between 2, 3 and 5 family members respectively
- The plans offer 120GB, 80GB and 200 GB data respectively
- All the above plans come with add-on entertainment benefits like yearly Amazon Prime, Zee5, Vi™ movies & TV subscriptions and Mobile Shield insurance worth ₹5497
- All family plans allow data rollover of 200GB
- The primary member under whose name the shared connection is registered, gets 50GB, 60GB and 80GB data respectively
- All added family members get 30GB data on these plans
- The combined bill of all shared family members is added to the primary user’s bill
Adding Family Members under the Family Plan
Here are a few steps that will help you add family members to your family plan:
- Visit Vi™ Postpaid Connection page
- Enter your name, phone number, city and connection preference (Select whether you want a new number, need to port to Vi™ or upgrade from prepaid to postpaid)
- Click on the ‘next step’ button
- Select from the available family plans ₹598/80GB plan, ₹749/120GB plan or the ₹999/200GB plan
- Click on the ‘Buy Plan’ button which will lead you to a page that has different family plans on display
- Select a family plan of your choice
- Choose a primary number
- Repeat the above step for added family members too
- Enter your address details for SIM delivery
- Set up a date to get your SIM delivered
- Enter the personal details of the other members
- Make a payment online through Net banking, mobile banking or credit/debit card and finish your payment transaction
- Your SIM will be delivered to you on the date and address you specified
Visit Postpaid plans page to switch to a Vi™ Family plan right away. We hope you enjoy sharing your plan benefits with your family and friends.